What the Dolphins should do if they want to make the playoffs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What the Dolphins should do if they want to make the playoffs

Which of these options will help improve the Dolphins?

• Have the O-line practice with the starting D-line

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Replace Derrius Thompson with Kendall Newson

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Stick with Griese and don't pull Fiedler back in so soon

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Give Griese some gloves to hold onto the ball

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Get no more injuries

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
Originally posted by NCFINFAN38
I think your biased poll left off the best option. "Finding a good #3 QB then promoting Sage to #2, before cutting BG. This alone would cut out 4 or so turnover a game, as well as gving the offense the "HEART" everyone has been talking about.

Gotta be fair about this. It's not like Jay wasn't turning the ball over either....and consistently hitting his receivers. :( We need new QBs, period.

Originally posted by Regan21286
I'm pretty sure the starting O-line practices with the practice squad while D-line practices with the backup/practice squads, otherwise the purpose of a practice squad is moot.

I don't think that's right. I'm pretty sure the starting offense practices against the starting defense. I've read quotes before from starters about facing their counterparts in practice. The backups practice against backups. The practice squad only consists of 5 nonveteran players whose sole purpose is to be sort of a farm system for teams to train newer players without having them count against the rostered 53.

Well, then the starters on defense had better rough up the o-line.

Back
Top Bottom