What the Dolphins should do to beat the Giants | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What the Dolphins should do to beat the Giants

i just dont think ricky will run all over us....
a big name rb never comes in here and runs all over us, its just a fact...our lb's and safties are better at run support than in coverage... we're a d built for the run....
a few things that scare me are mcmichael because our lb's arent great in coverage, fiedler can move around and we havnt done a good job stopping mobile qb's, they usually can run all over us and ricky in the passing game because lb's against ricky are a mismatch

Originally posted by nygovafins
i just checked some stats, ricky faced us in 2001 as a saint...
he had 16 rushes for 53 yds, a long of 16...
a funny thing is ron dayne had 19 carries for 111 yds and a long of 55

Dont ever be a statitician cus you left out many variables.

a big name rb never comes in here and runs all over us, its just a fact...our lb's and safties are better at run support than in coverage... we're a d built for the run....
a few things that scare me are mcmichael because our lb's arent great in coverage, fiedler can move around and we havnt done a good job stopping mobile qb's, they usually can run all over us and ricky in the passing game because lb's against ricky are a mismatch

uhhhhhhhh, i watched ladell betts and trung canidate do a number on ya. I dont care if its your house. The only thing that will stop ricky is penalties and non executionby the entire team. plain and simple. In other words, we need to beat ourselves in order for ricky to not get 100yds against you. welcome to the draw, delay, counter world of norv turner!:lol:

Maybe, maybe not. But nonetheless, the Dolphins should try to establish the run against the Giants. Just enough to keep them honest, and then use Fielder depending on how accurate he will be with the pass.

sorry to burst your bubbles against ricky but dont count on him being very effective...he'll need 35 touches to reach 100 yards...
very few backs come into the meadowlands and have a good game, we always shut down top backs.... i remember when ricky was with the saints he never did much against us

When the G-men faced the Saints they had a slow, over weight insecure boy with the pressure of an NFL franchise on his back.

Now your G-men will face a trim muscular FASTER, extremly confident BEAST of a RB.

Sorry nygovafins, but your team hasen't faced this Ricky Williams yet.

:evil:

Back
Top Bottom