What the hell did we used to do | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What the hell did we used to do

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
before the internet came along, It's great we can talk(fight) about our Fins 24/7 now. For those of us that live outside of Florida there aren't quite as many fans to have discussions with about our beloved Fins. Where I live I only have people lie Justa and :cp: Clump to talk to and you know how that goes. :lol:

PhinPhreak said:
before the internet came along, It's great we can talk(fight) about our Fins 24/7 now. For those of us that live outside of Florida there aren't quite as many fans to have discussions with about our beloved Fins. Where I live I only have people lie Justa and :cp: Clump to talk to and you know how that goes. :lol:

As bad as you have it Phreak, try living in Canada! :lol:

There was a thread on this a month or so ago.

We basically scanned the "transaction" section of the local sports pages every day for a one or two sentence blurb (draft coverage was limited to simply a listing of the names, the round taken, the position and the school the picks came from), and bought every preseason footbal preview mag as it came out.

Agua said:
There was a thread on this a month or so ago.

We basically scanned the "transaction" section of the local sports pages every day for a one or two sentence blurb (draft coverage was limited to simply a listing of the names, the round taken, the position and the school the picks came from), and bought every preseason footbal preview mag as it came out.

Yea didn't really mean to rehash the topic, I was just thinking how much time I spend on this board, and how great it is that we have other fans to chat with no matter where I live.

At least you don't get the Chargers rammed down your throats!

I hate the 'Bolts!

Seahawks here. Hearing how they are going to be so good with Kelly Stoufer at quarterback, and how Dan McGwire is the qb of the future.

And here it is the Panthers but they are my 2nd favorite team besides the Fins. It was kinda fun watching the SB last year with a team that mattered. What was even cooler was when they lost it didn't hurt me as bad as all my buds around here that are Panthers lovers.
I can truely say there is no way I could go through what the Bills went through. Losing 4 SBs would make me find a bridge to jump off :)

Hey phreak, your kid has great fashion sense for one so young.

Nice job.

luvmeister said:
Hey phreak, your kid has great fashion sense for one so young.

Nice job.

Have to start them young up here in Bills country before they are corrupted by the natives. Hell I gave my daughter a walkman to put on her stomach so he could listen to the Fins Fight song and replays of games 6 months before he was born. :lol:

PhinPhreak said:
Have to start them young up here in Bills country before they are corrupted by the natives. Hell I gave my daughter a walkman to put on her stomach so he could listen to the Fins Fight song and replays of games 6 months before he was born. :lol:
Traitor

Back
Top Bottom