What the hell did we used to do | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What the hell did we used to do

I live in the Bermuda triangle. Jets, Giants and Eagles. I hate their fans, they are all morons. Thank God for this site. True fin fans.

Cannonboy said:
I live in the Bermuda triangle. Jets, Giants and Eagles. I hate their fans, they are all morons. Thank God for this site. True fin fans.
Aside to Cannonboy:

That big house that's now a paternal lodge on the triangle of land at the end of main street in your town was my 4xGreat grandfather's house. Dr. Arthur Vanderveer Conover's life obviously sucked though, -- he lived among Jets, Giants and Eagles fans and couldn't follow the Fins on the net.:(

yeah I hear ya on the internet thing but I even wonder what I would be doing if not for Finheaven. I thoroughly enjoy reading posts on the site. Its funny to see other people's opinion and how bent out shape they can get when one doesn't agree. Many thanks to this site!!!!!!!!

PhinPhreak said:
before the internet came along, It's great we can talk(fight) about our Fins 24/7 now. For those of us that live outside of Florida there aren't quite as many fans to have discussions with about our beloved Fins. Where I live I only have people lie Justa and :cp: Clump to talk to and you know how that goes. :lol:

I'm honored you have mentioned my name :shakeno:

Before the Internet, I watched more TV and was in school. It's probably a good thing that I finished my undergrad degree before the Internet came along

A lot of people dislake miami where i live for various reasons so people on sports radio over here bash 'em and sometimes give them praise. My only source of fin news was from television and infrequently sports radio. The internet put the phins, it seems like, in my back yard..

pigskinguy said:
Canada is great, but not for getting NFL info. TSN's top priority is NEVER the NFL..........Man, I gotta get the NFL Network

Any news on how much longer before you can get your NFL Channel back ;)

I live in Redskins territory, and you do get tired of hearing about Gibbs as the second coming off Christ.:shakeno:

It's great to find you guys at Finheaven!

PhinPhreak said:
before the internet came along, It's great we can talk(fight) about our Fins 24/7 now. For those of us that live outside of Florida there aren't quite as many fans to have discussions with about our beloved Fins. Where I live I only have people lie Justa and :cp: Clump to talk to and you know how that goes. :lol:

I feel for ya puttin' up with those 2 !!! :D
But b4 the net, my sis used to save all the articles and send them up to me once a week.

:allhail: THE NET !!

I am glad for the internet. Without it, it would be much harder to troll.

When I used to live in Illinois there were a good number of us and we used to go to a place call pockets and they had every game on for every team. The dolphins fans used to always sit together but then I wouldn't see any of them till the next sunday and I had no PC back then in 92-93.Now I've been hook to this place but to be honest, I'm tired of reading and writing and I'm just ready for the season to start.That's why I haven't been posting that much lately tho I come here every single day.I guess once the season gets close I'll be posting more again.

Ozzy rules!!

Try living in Michigan. I can't even get a good pizza.

Back
Top Bottom