What the Miami Dolphins’ coordinators said Tuesday

Phinsguy

Starter
Reaction score
LOL...these guys sound just as clueless as the head coach.

Another swing and a miss by Ross & Grier. Don't know that Ireland or Tannenbaum would have done any worse.

datruth55

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Miami has become a training ground for coaches in all sports. If they're successful here they can be successful anywhere.

Michigan Mike

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
It was one week. I am not going to form an unshakable opinion off that. If there is no improvement between now and the bye week then the team is in trouble.

Watching Patricia make the boneheaded calls and playing not to lose in their game against Arizona does give me some heartburn though. Just another branch of the Belichick tree not bearing fruit.

ChambersWI

Owner of the Palace of Wisdom
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Sounds like they just don't want to tell "Phinsguy" what the exact mistakes were and exactly what's being done to correct it.
Yeah not gonna complain admit everything didnt work and we have work to do and move on

vcip

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Just put the talented players on the field for the entire game
Don't want to see Aikens anywhere except ST
if he gets meaningful time these coaches are beyond pathetic

ANUFan

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
Just put the talented players on the field for the entire game
Don't want to see Aikens anywhere except ST
if he gets meaningful time these coaches are beyond pathetic
I disagree! You have no chance of winning that game with time on the clock and there's nothing like game-time reps.
You put your back-ups in to get some experience and to continue evaluating as a coaching staff. Also, you minimize injuries to your starter that you're going to need for the reason of the season.

vcip

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I disagree! You have no chance of winning that game with time on the clock and there's nothing like game-time reps.
You put your back-ups in to get some experience and to continue evaluating as a coaching staff. Also, you minimize injuries to your starter that you're going to need for the reason of the season.
Well with the mentality that's widespread here its a win win
If a starter gets hurt just makes team better for the tank right?

no one here realizes the damage being done to players who want to compete and be rewarded for their efforts and play?

By your standards the starters should have been pulled before the half

Phinsguy

Starter
Reaction score
Sounds like they just don't want to tell "Phinsguy" what the exact mistakes were and exactly what's being done to correct it.
An "apologist/defender of bad performance" I see....Just guessing but you probably were a Tannehill supporter too, right?? LOL.

As for them pointing out what the mistakes were, I don't need them to...they were plainly obvious to me and any other knowledgeable fan around here. As far as "exactly what's being done to correct it".....guess we'll seen this coaching braintrust's ability to do so (or anything resembling it) come Sunday night.

phintim

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Game 4 will see progress if we progress by game 8 we should see some hope.

Top Bottom