"what?!!?! They Drafted A Guard With The 2nd Pick?" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"what?!!?! They Drafted A Guard With The 2nd Pick?"

finomenal

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I want a dynamic, seam splitting TE every year. This year is no exception; however, OL has been a sore spot for a decade now. There's an argument for taking a guard with the next pick though. I believe you can draft a guard later, but given Tannehill's knee condition, I can understand if they draft a guard next.

If they do, I imagine it's because they'd rather get a plug and play guard who will make less mistakes than someone who needs to be groomed. Tannehill needs to be protected now more than ever.

Or center.

James Mcdaniels and Will Hernandez could make it a tough decision.

Here's hoping someone moves up for Rudolph intk the top 10 picks today. That would really guarantee a TE or a starting OL.

Denver is looking for offense at 40. Oakland likely going defense at 41.

Bears.....Sutton or Kirk.

Colts should grab Guice with one of their picks.

Browns and Giants should be looking at OL.

Will Hernandez is available but I don't know if he fits our blocking scheme but you can't go wrong with a larger number of good o linemen.

Was hoping for Ragnow at 42 but wow 20 overall for him. I would like to request a dozen crow pies for all those who called me crazy thinking he was a late 1st rounder and called him a 3rd or 4th. I'm glad you don't run an NFL front office.

Will Hernandez is available but I don't know if he fits our blocking scheme but you can't go wrong with a larger number of good o linemen.

Was hoping for Ragnow at 42 but wow 20 overall for him. I would like to request a dozen crow pies for all those who called me crazy thinking he was a late 1st rounder and called him a 3rd or 4th. I'm glad you don't run an NFL front office.

Whoever they draft on OL, I just hope they hit and the OL can be fixed. Finally.

Sir I just wanted to say awsome Avatar GO Dawgs

i agree OL needs to be safe for first time ever. what RT has had to deal with is pure travesty.

it was amazing how much better this O was with just a little improvement in the OL in 2016 when it started migrating from horrible to mediocre-average territory.

I will be surprise if the Phins draft a Guard in round 2, but i won't be shocked. Saying that, this notion that Guards don't go high in the draft needs to be abandoned, those days seem to be over.

we don't need to be going guard in the 2nd round. We need a TE plus a LB

Back
Top Bottom