What "they: think of us | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What "they: think of us

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Man, we are getting no respect from Jet fans..........scumbags. I would rather have Boston than Justin MCareins from Tennessee. Those fans are talking 12-14 wins next season. Didn't we sweep them last season ??

Who cares what the jets think? They haven't beaten anyone since West Side Story.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by inFINSible
Up until today we were getting no respect from you.

So cold, but so sweeet! :D

Oliver...

I dont know about you, but i wouldnt even bother arguing with someone dumb enought to say Mc(whatever his name is) is better than Boston.

why do you care what other fans think. Just like all fans, they are biased.

Here is sample of what they are saying:

Guys:

This fiasco in Miami is going to epic proportions. They are on the verge of giving a 1st or ? 2nd rd pick for that bust/cancerous adenoma David Boston. They also are blowing big money on 2nd and third rate O-linemen (St Clair & Mcintosh) ..... , I really think with all the turmoil that has gone on down there, we have those games ALREADY WON, you figure that makes on at least 8-8 (from last year) and with the addition of Mccareins, Barton, probably Lynch and maybe Sapp, and a healthy Curtis and Chad we are looking at 11-12 wins possibly. Guys, everyone always rips our FO, but is there a worse more disorganized franchise than the Miami Dolphins...They are the f-ing joke of the NFL and I love it. Those fans are morons, if they get Boston (God, please let them get this bust), they still wouldn't have a WR who could start for us. Moss and Mcareins are much more dangerous than a overrated Chambers and a bust like Boston........ I think we need to spend the rest of our offseason looking to stop the Patises. The Bills..... and Dolphins..... wont be a problem and should be good for 4 relatively easy wins.

Thoughts ??

YOu think a combination of Boston and Chambers would be more problematic for oppossing defenses than Moss and Mcareins ? You are crazy dude. I don't think there is a corner combo in the NFL that will be able to control our aerial attack next year. Name one?

I would go:

Pats (I'm a realist and they are the SB Champs)
Jets (9/7-10-6 Wild Card team)
Bills (7-9)
Fins (5-11)

Back
Top Bottom