What to do? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What to do?

J Tes

next generation
Reaction score
I was wondering who you would pick if we get stuck at 8 or 9? Highly, highly unlikely that RG3 is there when Miami picks so QB may not be an option (unless you truly think Weeden or Tannehill are worth the pick). Also, lets assume Miami is unable to move up or down. No trading, just who would you pick if Miami is stuck at 8/9 and both QB's are long gone?

I know some will be extremely unhappy but I believe there's a more than a good chance that the pick is an O-lineman. There are 3 guys that have top 10 potential, Martin, Kalil, and Reiff are all studs and Miami does have a huge hole at RT. What about Blackmon? If he's still on the board do you pull the trigger?

Doubt Blackmon is there, but if so, I rush to podium as fast as I can.

I would look at a pass rusher. Upshaw, maybe Mercilus if he rises up the boards, maybe Perry from USC (seems a little high though). DeCastro is the best lineman to me and would fill an immediate need. A core offensive line of Long, Incognito, Pouncey and DeCastro could be in place for years.

I agree with a pass rusher. I think it's a major need for this team and may have the best vlaue at that pick. That or an O-lineman. I do believe that QB is a greater need but the top 2 will be long gone so I say move onto the next biggest need and to me it's either OL or OLB

Back
Top Bottom