What Up..Newbie Here... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Up..Newbie Here...

RobbieDigital

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Whats up, I've been lurking around here for a long time and I finally decided to register so I can give everyone my 2 cents on all things Miami Dolphins. Been a Dolphin fan for as long as I can remember....plus I have pics of me wearing Dolphins stuff before I can remember. I'm relocating from Delaware (Hardcore Eagles country) to Key West in the next 2 weeks, (I'm in the Coast Guard) and I can't wait to be in an area thats near the Fins. Plus I can catch a couple games......:beerbang: GO FINS!!!!

RobbieDigital said:
Whats up, I've been lurking around here for a long time and I finally decided to register so I can give everyone my 2 cents on all things Miami Dolphins. Been a Dolphin fan for as long as I can remember....plus I have pics of me wearing Dolphins stuff before I can remember. I'm relocating from Delaware (Hardcore Eagles country) to Key West in the next 2 weeks, (I'm in the Coast Guard) and I can't wait to be in an area thats near the Fins. Plus I can catch a couple games......:beerbang: GO FINS!!!!

Welcome RobbieDigital!! ..... Great site .... have fun .... be safe on the seas!:up:

RobbieDigital said:

Welcome to the Site man...hope ya have a blast! :D

Back
Top Bottom