What was our record last year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What was our record last year?

Sal Lisitano

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
What was our record last year after 8 games?
How about our division foes records after 8 games?

I remember having a two game lead over the Pats...and we managed to !@#$ that up...as usual.

I could not find this info. out...I tried.

Maybe...just maybe this is the year we have a reversal of fortunes and finish strong!!!

But our O-Line woes are worrying me big time.

GO FINS!!!

if this is going to be a different year this sunday will define the rest of the season i honestly belive this we will know sunday.if we are going to finish strong we HAVE to win sunday!!

we were 5-3 last year coming off 2 straight Ray Lucas losses

Originally posted by dolphan39
we were 5-3 last year coming off 2 straight Ray Lucas losses

And our last 8 opponents last year were not as good as our last 8 this year. 8-8 is a real possibility this season.

Originally posted by RikWriter

And our last 8 opponents last year were not as good as our last 8 this year. 8-8 is a real possibility this season.

Naw!!!!

Didn't you check my profile or whatever in the preseason?

It's 10-6 and we make the playoffs with a number 1 defense and a number 14 offense.....:D

Last year was last year, it's a new year.

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy

Last year was last year, it's a new year.

Yet the coaches are the same, most of the players are the same and we are actually performing MUCH worse in many areas. It's a new year...and not a better one.

Originally posted by ZOD

Naw!!!!

Didn't you check my profile or whatever in the preseason?

It's 10-6 and we make the playoffs with a number 1 defense and a number 14 offense.....:D

Ummm...defense is ranked 15th, and offense is a woeful 24th.

Originally posted by baracuda
Ummm...defense is ranked 15th, and offense is a woeful 24th.

Did you hear the fat lady singing?

I haven't heard her yet. :D

Originally posted by ZOD

Did you hear the fat lady singing?

I haven't heard her yet. :D

She's having her nails done, getting her teeth whitened, getting her gown dry-cleaned and counting the days till December...

Yet the coaches are the same, most of the players are the same and we are actually performing MUCH worse in many areas. It's a new year...and not a better one.

i agree that there isn't much to celebrate right now, but the 3 loss could have been all wins too.

Rik I'm concerned about you. Please tell me you won't do anything stupid. We don't see many optimistic posts from you...
:jk: ;) :D

i agree that there isn't much to celebrate right now, but the 3 loss could have been all wins too.

Rik I'm concerned about you. Please tell me you won't do anything stupid. We don't see many optimistic posts from you...
:jk: ;) :D

The only stupid thing I've done this year is spend $50 on a Jr Seau jersey.

Look at the bright side, you could have spent it on a Dixon jersey.
;)

Or Derrius Thompson. At least Seau is playing better than the guy he replaced.

Back
Top Bottom