What was the issue with Finheaven today (July 29) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What was the issue with Finheaven today (July 29)

There was some maintenance done on our servers last night.It took longer than expected.

We may experience some additional periodic downtimes in the future as we upgrade the hardware and software.

We have been experiencing some tremendous growth in membership and we have to stay up with the technical requirements to sustain that growth.

Finheaven is the second largest individual team sports site on the net and we are gaining rapidly on the the largest site.

There will be no stone left unturned to keep it as the best site too.:)

Hopefully that answers your question.

There was some maintenance done on our servers last night.It took longer than expected.

We may experience some additional periodic downtimes in the future as we upgrade the hardware and software.

We have been experiencing some tremendous growth in membership and we have to stay up with the technical requirements to sustain that growth.

Finheaven is the second largest individual team sports site on the net and we are gaining rapidly on the the largest site.

There will be no stone left unturned to keep it as the best site too.:)

Hopefully that answers your question.

Thanks for the response

Today's 'extended' issue was actually a blessing in disguise. In taking the site down for planned maintenance, we figured out some things that were causing problems. So we kept it down while we knocked those things out.

As I'm sure you've noticed, the site had been intermittently sluggish/timing out the past few weeks. That shouldn't be happening now.

So to answer your question, the problem was solved. :)

Excellent work guys.
Much love.
clear.gif

Let's take them down!!

BTW Extremeskins is owned by the Skins owners Mt Snyder so in effect Finheaven is already the largest privately owned single team fan site.:wink:

However we are about to catch up on them anyway :D

BTW Extremeskins is owned by the Skins owners Mt Snyder so in effect Finheaven is already the largest privately owned single team fan site.:wink:

However we are about to catch up on them anyway :D

Just like the 'Skins to choke away sucess.

Is the fact that the site fails to "remember me" despite repeated logging in related to the maintance??

Is the fact that the site fails to "remember me" despite repeated logging in related to the maintance??

That seems to be an issue, albeit unrelated.

Try clearing your cookies, then try it again. That seemed to do the trick for me.

Back
Top Bottom