What we gonna Do at the SAFETY positions??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What we gonna Do at the SAFETY positions???

McMichael 81

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I don't believe we addressed it in the draft unless daniels is gonna play safety....maybe we could lowball the redskins into trading us Sean Taylor for a
for our punter...j/p......but seriously imagine if we had a safety in the class of taylor, ed reed, or roy williams.......just a DREAM of mine......but honestly do you guys know any safeties that we can get?

Dolfan2788

Melubulongtime
Reaction score
We must be going with what we have at the moment, we might get Shazor though.

I think it's going to be whoever wins the job in TC.

Stitches

I love Mindwarp
Reaction score
Rosegreen from Auburn didn't get drafted, maybe Brwon can convince him to come here.

His Dudeness

Practice Squad
Reaction score
you know, THESE GUYS DIDNT GET DRAFTED FOR A REASON. what makes you think they can come in and have an impact as a rookie. Bell or Tillman will be fine to compliment Tbuck.

Phinz4Life

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
What happened to all those who were in love with Yeremiah Bell last year?

He can hold down FS while Tebucky plays SS. Thats not a bad tandem.

Joey 22

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Daniels was a safety until half the 2003 season. Daniels will play safety.

dolfan22

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Frisches13283 said:
Rosegreen from Auburn didn't get drafted, maybe Brwon can convince him to come here.

I would be very happy to sign Junior Rosegreen .... I know injuries are a concern , saying that , I think Yerimiah Bell has a ton of talent . He has a tremendous burst , a great 10 yard close... Chris Chambers said last year that he had the fastest closing speed he had ever played against ( practise / game / wherever ).

Again , we only had six bullets.... I think we hit 6 targets , some bulls eyes I believe ;)

SMadison29

What Sherman aspires to be
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure we got our free safety in the 4th round. Travis Daniels projects as a free safety in the NFL & has played there for Saban in the past. He worked out there at the Senior Bowl too. He has excellent size & can cover, something we need desperately from our FS.

Most of the guys you mention: Shazor, Rosegreen, Brimmer, Bua..., they're all SSs. The best FSs available are Brandon Browner & James Butler, but again I think we have our FS in Daniels.

Top Bottom