What we have over the Broncos | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What we have over the Broncos

Originally posted by MarinoFan
Yeah, he tests the market next year, but if he comes, I bet he won't mind staying when we hand Jay his walking papers, and offer him a nice bonus.

WHy would the Fins offer him what he is seeking ? I'm pretty sure if the Fins release Fiedler,Griese will have to take less than what he is looking for.Anyways I don't think Griese is an upgrade and hopefully next year #1 pick will be a QB.

Of late the best way to get a sperbowl qb is a mid to late pick or free agent and string together a great d and clutch run game... this team's chances are good as any... I like my team's chances from aspect of having easier schedule this time around, have trhe feeling on East team may miss playoffs with the two playoff format that would make if old style brackets were still used.
Or perhaps it goes like what happened to the WEST last season, where one team wins and the other three are good but beat each other enough to keep another team from reaching.:confused:

Griese will pass or fail depending on whether he can keep his head on straight...or flees to the end of the bench when something goes wrong and he recieves criticism. Oh, and Ricky has to be ranked as the #2 back behind Priest Holmes. Priest just put up better numbers before the injury.

Back
Top Bottom