what we know after cam comment about our offseason and and what we can imagine ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what we know after cam comment about our offseason and and what we can imagine ?

fastball83

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
offfensive side of the ball:

1/cam like 2 good RB so......he don't pass on ricky return and ronnie and ricky will have a solid season next year.

2/he tell us that he like a solid interior OL, so........welcome to a new center in FA if he choose a veteran or in the draft if he and houck like kyle young

3/he like solid Ol so......a very good LT is a must too......Steinbach is my choice or leonard davis perhaps but not in the draft, experience is important here

after moves like that and with an healthy culpepper our offense will be fine and with chambers,booker and randy mc mike we have enought talent to have an very very solid WR corp (their problem is that they aren't use intelligently this year but cam will do it !)

defensive side of the ball now(capers will decide here in my opinion)

DT : we must resign holliday and traylor and with our young guns (evans and wright and vickerson) near them we will be fine

De : JT, roth and carter (if he restructure only) will be solid, and if carter restructure not need to resign bowens IMO

OLB :we need a young solid starter here to go with channing and zach, why not poluzsny or willis if we trade down in the first round

CB : our biggest weakness in my opinion, clement or samuel is a must here period.

if we do that and with a second year under capers command we will be very solid on defense.

the draft now :

1R : if possible, trade down to get more first day pick, and pick BPA in poslusny or hall or willis or if the dream come true Quinn if he is here !

2R kyle young

3R : stanton or palko (only if we don't get quinn in the 1R obviously)

later round : depht at TE, OLB, safetie and WR.

If we do that, all our need could be erase.

Opinions ?

:dolphins: you want to sign 2 Olines, samuel or clements, resign carter, holylday, traylor ....? we can't do this, need more cap space...i am with you in your ideas but it's not possible... and i don't agree in getting TE depth in 4th to 7th round...would prefer FB, Darian Barnes ain't good enough... 9/10 if you want my note :wink:

yeah...if we restructure we should do it with Daunte LOLLL what a waste of money it was this year... I don't think he would disagree because anyway nobody would sign him for even 3 mil a year...now he's 5,5 mil... could be possible ... save 2,5.... anyways you never know

I agree, unlike many others on this chat room who don't understand the importance of experience.

All of those who say to draft an o-lineman in the first round seem to forget that no matter what.....it's going to take a couple of years to develope that particular player and I don't think we need to have an inexperienced left tackle blocking for a hobbled QB.

With that said i hope the Fins don't waste a first round pick on a offensive lineman.

yeah...if we restructure we should do it with Daunte LOLLL what a waste of money it was this year... I don't think he would disagree because anyway nobody would sign him for even 3 mil a year...now he's 5,5 mil... could be possible ... save 2,5.... anyways you never know

If he isn't willing to take a cut and get paid like he is playing then somebody get the ax.

I agree, unlike many others on this chat room who don't understand the importance of experience.

All of those who say to draft an o-lineman in the first round seem to forget that no matter what.....it's going to take a couple of years to develope that particular player and I don't think we need to have an inexperienced left tackle blocking for a hobbled QB.

With that said i hope the Fins don't waste a first round pick on a offensive lineman.

I agree 100%. IMO the fins will take the best player available that will have an immediate impact. They have so many needs that I don't think thay can go wrong with the 9th pick. O lineman should be selected in later rounds unless he is absolutley dominating like J Ogden or the like.

1/cam like 2 good RB so......he don't pass on ricky return and ronnie and ricky will have a solid season next year.

2/he tell us that he like a solid interior OL, so........welcome to a new center in FA if he choose a veteran or in the draft if he and houck like kyle young

3/he like solid Ol so......a very good LT is a must too......Steinbach is my choice or leonard davis perhaps but not in the draft, experience is important here

after moves like that and with an healthy culpepper our offense will be fine and with chambers,booker and randy mc mike we have enought talent to have an very very solid WR corp (their problem is that they aren't use intelligently this year but cam will do it !)

DT : we must resign holliday and traylor and with our young guns (evans and wright and vickerson) near them we will be fine

De : JT, roth and carter (if he restructure only) will be solid, and if carter restructure not need to resign bowens IMO

OLB :we need a young solid starter here to go with channing and zach, why not poluzsny or willis if we trade down in the first round

CB : our biggest weakness in my opinion, clement or samuel is a must here period.

if we do that and with a second year under capers command we will be very solid on defense.

the draft now :

1R : if possible, trade down to get more first day pick, and pick BPA in poslusny or hall or willis or if the dream come true Quinn if he is here !

2R kyle young

Opinions ?

I also agree 100%..

the draft now :

2R kyle young

Opinions ?

You didnt address the "adding SPEED to WR" that Mueller stated was a priority. And I dont think we will add another TE. Cameron favors the FB position. So Mcmichael and Peele will probably be enough.

Bowens is a MUST. He is the only one on the roster that can play backup to Jason Taylor.

Miami Herald has already stated that the team has revealed priority in re-signing Bowens, Barnes, Bell, and Lemon.

Breaking News: "WE ALREADY RESTRUCTURED DAUNTE'S CONTRACT"...WHEN WE TRADED FOR HIM. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom