What Will Chris Grier Do Post June 1st? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Will Chris Grier Do Post June 1st?

I doubt Grier will do what I want him to. These would be my Free Agent priorities.

DT Calais Campbell - Even though he is 37 he started all 17 games for the Falcons last year and had 6.5 sacks. I think he would be a good addition to our DT rotation.

S Quandre Diggs - Sure I would rather sign Justin Simmons but we only have so much money to spend.

C/OG Connor Williams - I have a feeling that Van Wroten is going to sign with the highest bidder and Risner is probably no better than who we already have. Williams said he wants to return to the Dolphins and he probably wont have a lot of interest from other teams due to his late season injury. He can play both C and OG and we should be able to re-sign him to a modest 1 year deal.

WR DJ Chark - He is only 27 and I think he has more upside than OBJ. We also need a boundary WR who has some size and he is 6'3.

Sounds like Connor isn't going to play this year. He has lost a lot of weight as well from people who have seen him no where near playing weight

Back
Top Bottom