What will Dolphins do June 1st/List of possible June 1st cuts........ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will Dolphins do June 1st/List of possible June 1st cuts........

No, Todd Perry will be a fin this year. And McNown definitely not going anywhere. There is no way in he11 they will cut Galyon. We are dying for depth at LB and Galyon can play all three positions. Tim Ruddy will play this year, and if Seth ever starts, it will be at guard unless Ruddy goes down. It wouldnt suprise me if htis were Ruddy's last year.

I don't think Galyon is going anywhere either.Miami wouldn't have resigned him to one year and then just cut him after June 1.

Originally posted by MarSly
I don't think Galyon is going anywhere either.Miami wouldn't have resigned him to one year and then just cut him after June 1.
the same can be said for Ogden, unless we sign another WR

McKnown will likely be with this team for some time if he can show something in the preseason so he should not be included on that list. Perry is needed at long snapper (I'm not sure why they still list him at TE, I don't think he ever lines up at the position) and Gaylon and Mayes are needed for depth even though they won't contribute much. I don't think there will be too many cuts from the 'Fins this June 1st.

Originally posted by Expo88
McKnown will likely be with this team for some time if he can show something in the preseason so he should not be included on that list.

McNown might be gone soon, b/c according to Ozzy, McNown was terrible in practice.

Reimersma is solid but very injury prone. I hope the Bills keep him. BTW you can have Fina!!!

I hope we cut Fiedler & go w/ McNown!

I hate that big eared rat-face!

Originally posted by Finsfan58
I hope we cut Fiedler & go w/ McNown!

I hate that big eared rat-face!
then you are in for a long season of watching #9, but not as long as watching Cade or Ray screw up Norv's O

Funny thing is, Thurmanator loved the Dolphins whe n THURMAN WAS A DOLPHIN!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaahahahahahahah stupid, stupid little elf.

Back
Top Bottom