What will Mueller do first as Dolphins new GM? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will Mueller do first as Dolphins new GM?

He will not just buy any little debbies

Remember, he has to buy the right size. He will need to show attention to detail, so hopefully he has been doing his homework on the Little Debbie thing.

His next order of business will be to decorate Saban's office.
Then put all that video on dvd.
Then, learn to say, "I KNOW Nothing!" (Schultz's best line)

:rofl3:

Work on extracting his foot from his mouth???......
"Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'd want Williams on my team. I am saying, though, that the Dolphins might not be as crazy as some think for wanting him back." -----Randy Mueller......pre-Dolphins GM.

Lee2000 said:
Remember, he has to buy the right size. He will need to show attention to detail, so hopefully he has been doing his homework on the Little Debbie thing.

His next order of business will be to decorate Saban's office.
Then put all that video on dvd.
Then, learn to say, "I KNOW Nothing!" (Schultz's best line)

:rofl3:
Now, that's funny, I don't care who y'are... :lol:

inFINSible said:
Work on extracting his foot from his mouth???......
yea.. Mueller will have to suss out what he is actually saying..

I second what Nublar said. Mueller really wont be doing much except scouting for next years draft... and thats the reason we kept Spielman around. You cant fire him and lose all the work he did on scouting for the draft. Im kinda suprised Spielman wasnt "fired" earlier this year....... I figured as soon as the draft was over and UDFA's were signed, he would shake Nick's hand and head home and start looking for a new job.

The next step is cuts, which for some reason I dont think Mueller is going to have much say in. The only other signing i expect this team to make would still be a vet #2/3/4 CB and maybe throw in a bid for Manuel Wright.

Nublar7 said:
We probably won't be able to see Mueller in much action until next March and April. Now is his time to start scouting for next year's FA and draft. The main reason Spielman wasn't let go earlier is because he had already spent the entire 2004 season scouting for the draft, and Saban didn't want to loose that knowledge. Now that the draft is over, he is gone and Mueller can start scouting.

Isn't is amazing how we went from Wannstedt and Spielman to Saban and Mueller in 6 months? Wow!
Yes - Saban and Mueller are both excellent choices, at least on paper. Let's hope they develop a good chemistry.

Could you imagine Mueller and Saban in next years draft.

finmann said:
Could you imagine Mueller and Saban in next years draft.
Lets hope we can gain a few extra draft choices through wheeling and dealing! We may need to if we use a pick in the upcoming supplemental draft.

Back
Top Bottom