• 11-5 and lose in 1st or 2nd as usual

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 11-5 and lose in 1st or 2nd as usual, but beat the Jets finally

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
will they goooo allllllll theeeeeeee waaaaaayyyyyyy ?

I am going to be a pessimist and say we lose in the SB in 2002 and have to wait til 2003 to win the big one :eek:

I predicted them to beat Green Bay in the SB so I voted SB champs, but IMO they'll at the least get to the AFC championship.

The more I look at it, the more I'm starting to think this team has the chance to be special. I mean, we are solid at EVERY position. The key is staying healthy.

Look at the Patriots. Their offensive line was horrible in 2000. Injuries hurt them (and Bledsoe for that matter). And they really didn't sign anyone before the 2001 season. They actually lost more players on the OL than they aquired. But they, like most SB champs, stayed healthy. Their OL stayed intact and they did well.

I see our OL in much the same way. Except I feel that our OL, as well as the rest of our team, is more talented. If we stay healthy, and Bates comes to the party, then the sky is the limit for this team.

I'm going to abstain from voting since I know the more we hype the 'Fins this year the better chance there is for jinx. In fact, I'm just going to pretend that nothing big happened this year so that I'm not part of any jinx...Ricky who...Chris Chambers, wasn't he a rookie... :lol: :lol: J/K

Back
Top Bottom