What Will You Fans Do When....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Will You Fans Do When.......

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
You see Miami coming out of that tunnel against the Broncos and seeing Seau.Jt, zach pumped and Ronnie goin crazy with Ricky twitching his shoulders like he always does. Im certainly going to go crazy and jumping up and down with my beer in my hand, share with me ur thiughts

dominizzo said:
You see Miami coming out of that tunnel against the Broncos and seeing Seau.Jt, zach pumped and Ronnie goin crazy with Ricky twitching his shoulders like he always does. Im certainly going to go crazy and jumping up and down with my beer in my hand, share with me ur thiughts

Ricky 'twitching his shoulders' in street clothes most likely. Or will he even be allowed with the team if he's serving a suspension?

With or without Ricky I'll be pumped and hootin so loud my nieghbors know what team im rootin for!!! LET'S GO DOLPHINS!!! LET'S GO!!! all day sunday.

I'm usually staggering into the stadium and/or standing in the beer line at that point!

well, ricky wont be coming out of the tunnel that game but ill still be more then excited, it will be so awesome

All be fighting for the converter because everyone in my family is Bucs fans

Whenever i wake up that morning, i will already be pumped up for the game. The day that we have been waiting for will finally be her and i cant wait to see how our new offense and defense look.

Back
Top Bottom