What would happen if the Phins lost in Game 1 Vs. Detroit?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would happen if the Phins lost in Game 1 Vs. Detroit??

Originally posted by SkapePhin
I know its a horrible thought, but if through some miracle Detroit actually won the game..

Do you think that would shatter the confidence of our players and send us on a downward spiral?

I know the fans would be in a state of pandemonium...

PS: What if the defeat was due to a Jay Fiedler INT or a Ricky Williams FUMBLE?

Sorry to bring everyone down..:cry: :eek: :cry:

It would mean the Dolphins would have to settle for 15-1.

:drinker: :band: :drinkers:

I would chalk it up to the endless possibilities of life and move on to game 2.

It would all depend on how they react to the loss. Or, as my sig says:
VVVVVVVVVVVVV

Lions have a good squad and they will some games this year...I find it hard for the Lions to beat us on the road.The Dolphins havent loss season opener in quite a while.Like some one else pointed out that anything is possible in the NFL.

anyone can win on any given sunday...its possible but not probable...if the game was in detroit i would give them a much better chance to win but unless we have about 6 turnovers we should win...

Actually, I expect losses. My only hope is that we win all the game's we should win. And beat the living crap out of the Jests. Not because I hate them, just because I'm sick of their mouths. They think that when then beat us they've won the SB. How sad you base your season off beating just one team.

Well, I'm gonna celebrate like there's no tomorrow on the evening of September 22.

All the badwagoneers would jump of the bandwagon and criticize the Phins about how sorry they are. Then they'd be right back on the bandwagon when the Phins win.

Back
Top Bottom