What would it take for you to allow Dave Wannstedt back as coach in 2004? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would it take for you to allow Dave Wannstedt back as coach in 2004?

What would have to happen for you to allow Dave back as head coach in 2004?

• Dolphins make the playoffs

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Dolphins win the division

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Dolphins win a playoff game

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Dolphins win the AFC title

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Dolphins win the Super Bowl

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Nothing will save him.....Dave needs to go

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters

dean_siu

sdkjglkdsjglkdsj
Reaction score
I know about 99% of the people on here are already calling for Dave's head (and yes...I am in that group). I'm just curious what it would take for most members to change their mind.

if he can right this ship, get it back to 11-5/10-6, i think he deserves one more shot

Originally posted by Phishstix
if he can right this ship, get it back to 11-5/10-6, i think he deserves one more shot

What if we finish 10-6 and miss the playoffs? To me....thats totally unacceptable and it would be time for him to go!

Originally posted by dean_siu

What if we finish 10-6 and miss the playoffs? To me....thats totally unacceptable and it would be time for him to go!

Are you looking for opinions or arguments?

If we make the playoffs this year he should stay. IMO.

He can lose the rest of the games for us and I will still want him back. He is a good coach, but I expect us to at least make AFC Championship.

Originally posted by Prime Time
He can lose the rest of the games for us and I will still want him back. He is a good coach, but I expect us to at least make AFC Championship.

I hope your joking. Wanny has done nothing to prove to me that he is a good coach. I only remember one game where he has actually outcoached the opponent, and that was against Buffalo in week 3, the team with the worst coach in the league.

Wannstedt is one of the worst coaches in the league. We have tons of talent and the result at the end of the season is always poor. With this talent, we should be a Super Bowl team. If we aren't one, he should be fired.

Wannstedt made the Bears team worse for years. We can't let him do the same thing here. Since he became our coach, this team has gotten worse every year. If that trend continues, he can't stay around, espicially since the talent level on this team improves every year.

We won't even make the playoffs so I don't see Dave here next year, Jay will be gone as well. Finally!

Originally posted by StartingTailbak
nothing short of a SuperBowl victory will save him from my vitriol and bile.
Concur with this post.

Nothing short of the AFC Champoinship game here, I voted for "Dolphins win AFC Title" Id take him back if he at least reached it, he doesnt neccesarily have to win it,.... anything less would be unacceptable.

Back
Top Bottom