What would u rather happen? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would u rather happen?

Ark139954

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Ronnie Brown becomes the best RB in the league and Roth and Crowder are busts...or Ronnie Brown becomes a bust and Roth and Crowder are all pros.

i think roth has the motor and love for the game to be great. how great? who knows, but at least a very solid starter in the nfl

crowder will be a beast when he is healthy, but will be plagued by injuries as he has been his entire football career and never truly establish himself

ronnie brown will be as good as his offensive line is, as most nfl running backs are. i think alot of people overlook the fact that auburn probably had the best offensive line in the nation last year.

id obviously rather have the 2 guys be great than just 1...

but i dont think either scenerio will actually happen...

arsenal said:
id obviously rather have the 2 guys be great than just 1...

but i dont think either scenerio will actually happen...
None of them will be great...is that what ur saying?

Those are pretty crappy choices considering that all three players could turn out to be great and hopefully will.

Neither...Ronnie Brown an Icon and Crowder and Roth Steals...Saban Genius...i like that better

I like choice 3: They all become all pros willing to take cap friendly contracts.

All three will be highly successful as Phins... if they ever move on to another team via free agency or trade, I hope they bust. Is that being too selfish???

I would take Crowder n Roth as pros because if Ronnie busts we have Ricky or we can have Alexander for a 2nd rounder so either way im happy.

How about if they all become superstars but sign cap friendly deals for their entire careers in Miami.

I've been a Ronnie Brown fan since long before the draft, but I'd Rather 2 All-Pro Front 7 Defensive guys, ( The Next Zach and JT ).... Rb's can be picked up off the street.... Not Ronnie Brown caliber, but teams have had sufficient success running the ball with just about anyone they could block for.

Roth and Crowder easily. I would rather have an allpro DE and ILB then an allpro RB.

Not only that, but RB'S are a dime a dozen.

Why would we want to see anyone on our team fail?

Back
Top Bottom