What would WANNY do? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would WANNY do?

Agent51

Practice Squad
Reaction score
KingPhin05 said:
WWWD?

With our over all number 2 pick, what would Wanny of done this year?

Mike Nugent?:nofly:

Timmy Chang

But SERIOUSLY, I say Benson, cuz he worked the sh*t out of his RBs and Benson would be better for that than Brown

Noodle Arm

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
"Well from a runningback standpoint, I felt we are set with what we have. Travis Minor will be a great back for us this year. So that's why I decided to draft Chris Rix with our first round pick. He has everything you look for in a QB. I expect him to back up Jay Fiedler until Jay decides to retire. Chris can learn a lot of valuable information from one of the best QB's in the league.....standpoint"

CanadianPhinFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Noodle Arm said:
"Well from a runningback standpoint, I felt we are set with what we have. Travis Minor will be a great back for us this year. So that's why I decided to draft Chris Rix with our first round pick. He has everything you look for in a QB. I expect him to back up Jay Fiedler until Jay decides to retire. Chris can learn a lot of valuable information from one of the best QB's in the league.....standpoint"

"......standpoint":roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Oh Wanny...

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Wanny would've traded our 2nd for S. Alexander...traded Pat Surtain for a 4th...went 8-8 and miss the playoffs.

Top Bottom