What would we do if ..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would we do if .....

3rdandinches

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
What would we do if BJ Raji is still on the board at #20 Det ? Do you think we'd actually trade up to get him there or wait until #21 Philly or #22 Minn because after them #23 is NE and #24 is Atl and he won't get by Atlanta and I really don't want to deal with NE.

I wouldn't think it would cost to much maybe a first and third to move up afew spots. Detroit has so many needs they could take advantage of the extra pick or maybe our first and some roster players. I also know that trading picks is very unpopular but this kid is awesome and well worth it for our 3/4 defense.

I realize he may not make it until there but that's the point if he's there what would we do ?

I don't think we should trade up for anyone this year....it is just not worth losing a pick to move up a few spots. I like Raji, but if he is gone, there are lots of other guys who we can draft at #25 who can start for us right away. We have lots of needs on both sides of the ball.

I cant see them trading up. Giving up picks unless it gives something greater in return like the 4th rounder we traded last year. I cant see us trading up, there are plenty of players that will be there on the board for us to take.

We have too many needs to be giving up picks plain and simple

I cant see them trading up. Giving up picks unless it gives something greater in return like the 4th rounder we traded last year. I cant see us trading up, there are plenty of players that will be there on the board for us to take.

We have too many needs to be giving up picks plain and simple
exactly...i hope we can acquire more picks...do any of you guys think we have anybody on our roster that Parcells,Ireland,&Coach Sparano would consider trading to somebody for more draft picks?

Back
Top Bottom