What would you be satisfied with this season? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would you be satisfied with this season?

What would you be satisfied with this season?

• winning the Super Bowl nothing less....no excuses

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A Super Bowl appearence is good enough

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • The AFC championship appearence....showing we proggressed alot

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • A 2nd round playoff appearence.... showing we are better than last year

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • A 1st round playoff appearence....Hey at least weve made the playoffs more than any other team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A winning record (anything better than 8-8) is good enough for me...at least we wont have a losing s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beating the jets twice....I wouldnt care if we went 2-14

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Originally posted by WCoastFin
:confused:
we need to get the SB while this team (especially the D) is together. We have this year and next for sure, but let's get to the big show in 2002; and then worry about winning it. :D

The same as every year... A super bowl ring!! Marino won't even wear his AFC championship ring.. says it's a loser's ring!

minimum

deep playoffs and more importantly if we do go down, we go down kicking and screaming with pride intact.........still think SB is a possiblility

I say the AFC Championship game this year would be the bare minimum of satisfaction, but I could live with that since we would most likely find out exactly what we need to improve in order to take that next step. Then we can all gear up for a serious Super Bowl run....with no arguments, from no body, that we shouldn't be the favorites...we'll get to savor the whole season from the catbird seat.

you guys like to set the bar low..... no wonder you havn't been to the big game in 17 years....

you don't have very high standards.... at least other teams go all out, that's why they have bad seasons every once and awhile & to start a rebuliding era. you guys stay pretty much the same average team year after year and never do much to improve (with the exception of getting RW recently.....)

well the bills dont have to set there expectations.. high the goal maby is to win more then 3 games

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
you guys like to set the bar low..... no wonder you havn't been to the big game in 17 years....

you don't have very high standards.... at least other teams go all out, that's why they have bad seasons every once and awhile & to start a rebuliding era. you guys stay pretty much the same average team year after year and never do much to improve (with the exception of getting RW recently.....)

We have low standards? This coming from a team who won only 3 games last year. Oh BTW, when was the last time the Bills won the Super Bowl?

AFC title game would be a great building block. I still think we are a few pieces short of the SB win we all crave.

Originally posted by phins054
AFC title game would be a great building block. I still think we are a few pieces short of the SB win we all crave.
unless the OL and DLs come 2gether- then we are the best team in the AFC - but that is a If

I don't think any of us will be "satisfied" until everyon wearing teal and orange get a ring, but if the Phins make it to the championship game and lose I won't consider the season a total failure. With the talent they have however, they should really be in the SB, if not SB champs!

Back
Top Bottom