What would you like to see Sunday ? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would you like to see Sunday ?

Wilson took the blame for the Cribbs TD but the kid made several good plays including the pick.

I'd like to see him redeem himself with a pick 6 on rivers.

I'd like to see Gates catch a long bomb for six. I'd like to see Bush take either a swing pass or a punt to the house for six. I'd like to see Wake get a sack or two. I'd love to see someone, anyone, other than Wake get a sack or two. I'd like to see a Safety intercept a pass for once.

I'd love to see one of those old fashioned "Marino in the mid-80's" style shootouts, with the Dolphins falling just short, but playing an overall good game that isn't maddening to watch. I'd really like to say I am hoping for a win, but at this point, winning a game isn't going to do much good in the whole scheme of things. The writing is already on the wall for this season.

I'd like to see Gates catch a long bomb for six. I'd like to see Bush take either a swing pass or a punt to the house for six. I'd like to see Wake get a sack or two. I'd love to see someone, anyone, other than Wake get a sack or two. I'd like to see a Safety intercept a pass for once.

I'd love to see one of those old fashioned "Marino in the mid-80's" style shootouts, with the Dolphins falling just short, but playing an overall good game that isn't maddening to watch. I'd really like to say I am hoping for a win, but at this point, winning a game isn't going to do much good in the whole scheme of things. The writing is already on the wall for this season.

I like your movies

I'm sorry to pop this thread back up but that might be the greatest gif (or w/e it's called) that I have ever seen. I am a boob man. My friends like to call me an ***, man.

Special request

clear.gif

ok Vaark and JCane

Please tip your waitress.

Who might surprise us ... in a GOOD way ?

I'm sorry to pop this thread back up but that might be the greatest gif (or w/e it's called) that I have ever seen. I am a boob man. My friends like to call me an ***, man.

clickslowmotionboobsgif-1.jpg

here's her sister

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by fishfanmiami
seleccion_ideal-1.jpg

Now focus

are those girls from Argentina? wow

Not sure but I'd like to be the trainer for that team. Ok ... to the hot tube ladies.

Back
Top Bottom