primetime23

Practice Squad
Reaction score
what do you guys thik is the cully trade? me

dolphins: cully, 5th rounder

vikes: 3rd and booker and a linbacker moore

thats IF we taded for him

I hope we didnt but this is exciting

i hope its not us and i hope Childress is ust blwoing smoke up somebody's butt but if it were us that trade u set wouldnt be enough i dont think, Childress has been around Andy Ried who is no slouch so i think Miami would have to give up more for Pepper

for a guy whos going to be released and has a bad knee and had a hriible 2005 year i think its enough

primetime23 said:
what do you guys thik is the cully trade? me

dolphins: cully, 5th rounder

vikes: 3rd and booker and a linbacker moore

thats IF we taded for him

I hope we didnt but this is exciting

English please?

Im straight with givin them Eddie Moore but giving them a 1st day pick and a player is too much.

I dont think he is worth a look. Id rather Brees, or jst draft a Rookie. His knee scares me

If they trade a pick it will be like the Ricky Williams trade and the picks will be for next year. Like if Culepepper throws for 3,000 and makes the Pro Bowl a 1st and 3rd or if he plays half the year a 4th rounder. somthing like that if anything.

playmaker1 said:
can we trade Ricky if he is suspended?

We could trade Ricky now, But if he is Suspended I don't think anyone would want him. If Ricky gets suspended I think he will be done with Football.

yeah I hear that Skeet, thats why I asked. Do we know when it will be final?

I posted this in some other forum too so if you've seen this already sorry.

Jay Glazer Fox sport radio annouced:
Im hearing that a deal between the raiders and the vikings is close to being finalized, it just that the raiders are hesitent to give up Doug Gabriel who they believe is a very underated player. The raiders offered ronald curry but the vikes rejected it. here how the deal breaks down
if finalized.

TO OAKLAND: Daunte + 6th rounder

TO MINNY : Doug gabriel + 3rd rounder

playmaker1 said:
yeah I hear that Skeet, thats why I asked. Do we know when it will be final?

I don't have a link but they said 4-6 weeks so it will be before the draft.

Skeet84 said:
I don't have a link but they said 4-6 weeks so it will be before the draft.
sweet, I just was wondering if it would get done before the draft incase he is cleared so we can still get something outta him

playmaker1 said:
sweet, I just was wondering if it would get done before the draft incase he is cleared so we can still get something outta him

Ricky Williams won't be traded.
Alot of teams were just scared off by the fact he could have used drugs. Besides him playing for the Fins is good. I only get pissed because they split there stats. I however do want Ronnie to get more carries cause he is a serious home run threat!

Back
Top Bottom