what YOU think is in the culpepper deal | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what YOU think is in the culpepper deal

Skeet84 said:
Ricky Williams won't be traded.
Alot of teams were just scared off by the fact he could have used drugs. Besides him playing for the Fins is good. I only get pissed because they split there stats. I however do want Ronnie to get more carries cause he is a serious home run threat!

Yeah, Im the same way. I hated when they were splittin carries. I just wish we coulda traded Ricky before all this came out so we coulda got an extra pick. Im ok with Sammy backing up Ronnie and haveing Kay-Jay too!

playmaker1 said:
Yeah, Im the same way. I hated when they were splittin carries. I just wish we coulda traded Ricky before all this came out so we coulda got an extra pick. Im ok with Sammy backing up Ronnie and haveing Kay-Jay too!

well Sammy Morris is a FA, But he would be nice to keep. I am also interested to see who our FB is gunna be. That Barnes guy did a nice job, But I really like Beasly form the 49ers and Mack Strong from the Seahawks. Kay-Jay is really sweet to have and I hope he gets alittle playing time this year.

Skeet84 said:
well Sammy Morris is a FA, But he would be nice to keep. I am also interested to see who our FB is gunna be. That Barnes guy did a nice job, But I really like Beasly form the 49ers and Mack Strong from the Seahawks. Kay-Jay is really sweet to have and I hope he gets alittle playing time this year.

Im with you there. FB is a concern of mine. I want someone to clear the road for Ronnie. I hope we can work out a deal for Sammy because he can play RB and FB if needed. I kinda like that Vickers FB from Colorado. Hes a good size guy and got great hands.
Barns was ok, but I dont see him as the future of that position. I doubt we raft a FB, maybe with one of our 7ths, but I hope we can land a good one as an undrafted FA

playmaker1 said:
Im with you there. FB is a concern of mine. I want someone to clear the road for Ronnie. I hope we can work out a deal for Sammy because he can play RB and FB if needed. I kinda like that Vickers FB from Colorado. Hes a good size guy and got great hands.
Barns was ok, but I dont see him as the future of that position. I doubt we raft a FB, maybe with one of our 7ths, but I hope we can land a good one as an undrafted FA

I agree and I would be happy with Barnes, But if Saban is looking to improve than there is always a good FA.

Back
Top Bottom