Whatever Happened To... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whatever Happened To...

He was fired - again... last I heard... Do we need a good , well.. not him...

Rick spielman is the GM cus he knows what the hell he is doing. thats why he has a stud DE who everybody wants and we got him for nothing! Rick spielman is GM cus he really really wanted the job badly and he showed his boss what he is about. Everybody knows Rick went balls to the walls. that is why he is GM. He wanted it bad enough! Im sure he blew the other candidates out the door. they probably didnt even understand half of what spielman knew about this club.

your right, you dont, but you put their opinions down without giving them a chance. As said before, you are strong willed and dont give other opinions the time of day really. That in turn pisses people off pretty quick. Yes, they should have more restraint, but you are much better at degrading a post not the person than most people on this board.

Originally posted by Snickersbps
your right, you dont, but you put their opinions down without giving them a chance.

What sort of a chance are you suggesting I should give them? Seriously, what do you mean?

Originally posted by finfan54
Rick spielman is the GM cus he knows what the hell he is doing. thats why he has a stud DE who everybody wants and we got him for nothing! Rick spielman is GM cus he really really wanted the job badly and he showed his boss what he is about. Everybody knows Rick went balls to the walls. that is why he is GM. He wanted it bad enough! Im sure he blew the other candidates out the door. they probably didnt even understand half of what spielman knew about this club.

Well, this to me smacks of a double-standard. When we have a bad draft and make poor choices in free agency, all the Spielman defenders are pointing the finger at Wanny, saying he overrode Spielman. But when we bring in Ogunleye or trade for Ricky, Spielman gets the credit. Which is it?

Back
Top Bottom