Whats been wrong with the site??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats been wrong with the site???

Glad FH is back. Tried going to that other site but it seems too tame compared to this one.

There's another site?!

:)

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

There's another site?!

:)

I had this site saved in "Bookmarks" and I have not been able to get here all weekend. Today I got back in through the front door. Finheaven. My "Bookmark" still did not work, so I made a new bookmark once I got back in.

What happened here the last couple days? I know it was on this end as I have had no issue with any other site.
It was as if they shut it down for repairs and or upgrades because this was the bye week.

I think it would be beneficial to update FinHeaven's Twitter feed if the site is down or undergoing scheduled maintenance.

Yea...whats going on?Who is protecting this site? Our Offensive line?

we did away with the old joomla front page. paths had to be changed, a couple hiccups, and we're back.

I think it would be beneficial to update FinHeaven's Twitter feed if the site is down or undergoing scheduled maintenance.

Agreed. I went there to see if there was any news b/c I didn't know there was maintenance to be done and the last thing there on Twitter was pretty old.

Agreed. I went there to see if there was any news b/c I didn't know there was maintenance to be done and the last thing there on Twitter was pretty old.
fin-atic does the social media thing. I'm sure if we had a mod who was willing to help out with that, they could contact him about it in the staff forums... *hint* *hint*

Hey, Bill. Most of the issues seem to be clearing up but in case you're unaware the Anything Goes Fantasy Football thread isn't loading any new posts. Just thought I'd mention it. :)

fin-atic does the social media thing. I'm sure if we had a mod who was willing to help out with that, they could contact him about it in the staff forums... *hint* *hint*
There are plenty of ways to generate Twitter content on one account from more than one user (e.g. Hootsuite) or even automatically generate content (e.g. Twitterfeed or Paper.li). There's no reason for it to just lie dormant.

There are plenty of ways to generate Twitter content on one account from more than one user (e.g. Hootsuite) or even automatically generate content (e.g. Twitterfeed or Paper.li). There's no reason for it to just lie dormant.
Twitter updates and configuring twitter updates is not high on my list of priorities, thanks for the info though.

Anybody else besides me still having problems loading Dolphins forum page?

Back
Top Bottom