Whats going on with Brett Favre's Family | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats going on with Brett Favre's Family

The guy is having one hell of a bad year family wise! Have to admire the way he still plays!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
The guy is having one hell of a bad year family wise! Have to admire the way he still plays!
yeah....i feel for him. Hes gotta be one of the toughest, most resilient players ever to play the game IMO.

A&MPhin84 said:
yeah....i feel for him. Hes gotta be one of the toughest, most resilient players ever to play the game IMO.
I would not blame him one bit if he hangs it up and goes home to be with his family!

You have to think the latest news has taken a big toll on him, I think he will hang them up after the season and be in the Hall or Fame in 5 years, hopefully with his wife by his side!

If a QBs performance depends on the crap going on in his life, then some one needs to start shooting Fiedler's family...

That was a joke for those super fans that may just try it...

Do NOT kill Jay Fielder's family.

gees

I think this is his last year, he had a talk with his little girl and she wants him to retire. With his wife having breast cancer now, he's gotta spend time with his family. It's sad, stuff like this always happens to the good people.

mor911 said:
If a QBs performance depends on the crap going on in his life, then some one needs to start shooting Fiedler's family...

gees
I thought Jay was an orphan.. :roflmao:

mor911 said:

gees
I don't think this is the thing to be joking about, the guys father and brother in law die, and his wife has cancer, I don't wish this on anybody! I have lost friends and family to cancer, it's not fun to see what they go thru :cry:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I don't think this is the thing to be joking about, the guys father and brother in law die, and his wife has cancer, I don't wish this on anybody! I have lost friends and family to cancer, it's not fun to see what they go thru :cry:
I'm not joking about Brett Farve's family. It's horrible and I was simply making a joke that his quarterback skills are far superior to Jay Fiedler's even with his personal problems. I meant no disrespect to Brett Farve or his family. I also don't wish this on Jay Fiedler or anyone for that matter. I apologize to everyone if my sick joke came off the wrong way.

Back
Top Bottom