whats going on with mlb contracts!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

whats going on with mlb contracts!!!!

MikeO said:
The guy said he can't hit to the opposite field. One guy gave video of him doing it one time. I just gave another example.

Just proving that he CAN can and DOES hit to the opposite field!:shakeno:

Fair enough, but have you ever watched the shift that every team puts on with him up? If he was good at hitting to the opposite field , the guy could easily hit .450...no problem at all.

Hell, he could BUNT to the opposite field and lead the league in doubles.....:wink:

azfinfanmang said:
Fair enough, but have you ever watched the shift that every team puts on with him up? If he was good at hitting to the opposite field , the guy could easily hit .450...no problem at all.

Hell, he could BUNT to the opposite field and lead the league in doubles.....:wink:

at this point in his career he wants 22 more home runs and to just retire. He isn't trying to hit to the opposite field and help his team

MikeO said:
at this point in his career he wants 22 more home runs and to just retire. He isn't trying to hit to the opposite field and help his team

I dont question that, but this shift has been going on for the last decade or so...not like its just been in the last 3-4 years

azfinfanmang said:
I dont question that, but this shift has been going on for the last decade or so...not like its just been in the last 3-4 years

With the shift that is played on Ortiz and Thome they could bunt and crawl to 1b almost every AB. That is not what they're paid to do though. Asking Bonds to be a slap-hitter limits his effectiveness.

152326479_419ba08b4e_o-1.jpg

Cmon, this is borderline lunacy.

BTW: From Left to right, that is the thirdbaseman, shortstop, secondbaseman and firstbaseman.....:wink:

Back
Top Bottom