What's happenin FinFans!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's happenin FinFans!!!!

LeftCoastPhin

Getting geeked for 2003!!
Reaction score
What's up to all my fellow brothers and sisters of Dolphin-mania!!!

I've been busy lately catching up on all the Dolphins news. I have to say I'm very intrigued on what I've been reading about Randy McMichael!!! This sounds perrrrrrrrrrfect for Turner's offense. Jay Novacek anybody! Yeah, baby, yea

hey leftcoast!

its about time for another article isn't it? everybody liked the last one except madison!:D

'Sup 06....

Ahh, Mr. Madison, I haven't talked to him in awhile. He's probably all depressed like me over this year's version of the Chicago Flubbbbs, errr, I mean Chubbbbs, oh nevermind! Just call them LOSERS! That game Sunday night vs the Cards was the last damn straw. Pitiful. Anyway, he is just also jealous of my writing talent, LOL. Riiiiiiiiight. Speaking of writing, I'd love to try to pattern myself after Bill Simmmons, The Sports Guy off of ESPN's page 2. I don't think I have his sense of humor though. He is awesome, my new favorite writer. I highly recommed him for a good laugh no matter what kind of mood you may be in! Ya heard!!!

everytime i turn on the radio......

here in southern cal, all i hear is the angels, give me some dolphin news and i'm a happy camper!:D

Actually, baseball will fold up and die around the middle of August. If that happens, this will truely be the best football season ever: no more pathetic pansy game of baseball to distract from the real fall sport.

Note to baseball: Go Away and Don't Come Back!

Originally posted by LeftCoastPhin
What's up to all my fellow brothers and sisters of Dolphin-mania!!!

I've been busy lately catching up on all the Dolphins news. I have to say I'm very intrigued on what I've been reading about Randy McMichael!!! This sounds perrrrrrrrrrfect for Turner's offense. Jay Novacek anybody! Yeah, baby, yea

LEFTCOASTFIN??????are you like my MINI-ME or something???LoL
J/K

LeftCoastFin just dont go on the bills board with that name or they are really gonna hate you!!!!!!hahaha!

Originally posted by Expo88
Actually, baseball will fold up and die around the middle of August. If that happens, this will truely be the best football season ever: no more pathetic pansy game of baseball to distract from the real fall sport.

Note to baseball: Go Away and Don't Come Back!

:lol: :lol: Good One! :lol: :lol:

I love playing baseball, but can't stand to watch it on t.v.

dolfan06 wrote
everytime i turn on the radio......
here in southern cal, all i hear is the angels, give me some dolphin news and i'm a happy camper!

Well as an Angel fan, I feel it is about time they get some decent radio time.

Back
Top Bottom