whats henne's strengths and weaknesses? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

whats henne's strengths and weaknesses?

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
i have been watching some games from this year and last year when he was forced into the starting role.i dont think he was ready to start and it may have just hurt him .the things i see tht have really not changed at all is his tunnel vision he stares down his WR way to much.locking down on one guy and letting the D KNOW JUST WHERE HE IS GOING with the ball.he also has to many over throws tto open WR.another one of his weaknesses is he is not mobile enough to make something happen when the play breaks down.
as far as what he does right i think he has enough arm strength as well as the smarts to overcome and be a starting QB.i have been a up and down fan on henne but i think this is his last shot.not to sure he sticks around all year if he has a slow start.

It's hard to come up with any strengths other than his arm strength.

With weaknesses like being the stare down master and his inaccuracy though, any other strengths are null and void. On top of that, he is not very mobile as you say.

It's hard to come up with any strengths other than his arm strength.

With weaknesses like being the stare down master and his inaccuracy though, any other strengths are null and void. On top of that, he is not very mobile as you say.

Your conclusion : He's NO GOOD!!!!

First of all let me say that my spellcheck does not work so forgive me for any words that our not spelled correctly lol

Strengths: Henne has excellent size for an ideal NFL QB AT 6"3 230 lbs, he also has a very strong arm and can make all the NFL throws. I have also read and heard that he is a gym rat and arrives at the gym very early, this goes back to his high-school and college career. I remember when we drafted him Mel Kiper was sayin something like this kid is a hard worker and a gym rat, I've heard stories of him showing to the gym at 5am when he was at Michigan. I also think he has an upside which could be considered a strength but other than that I don't really think he has many more.

Weaknesses: He is not accurate although he has shown signs of being accurate, he still lacks in that department, and he has to learn to throw the deep-ball better. His decision-making is not good and he gets flustered in the pocket to quickly and throws bad interceptions. He is not mobile at all and is more of a statue in the pocket, and he has no improv what so ever. His pre-snap reads are very poor as well, he does not read pre-snap blitzes well and he does not audible well, I remember last year when we played Detroit it was a 3rd & 9 and we ran a draw, well come to find out the coaches gave henne the choice to run or pass and henne chose to run, that is a bad sign and you dont want that from your starting qb, you want your starting qb to have balls and say hey were gonna get this 1st down lets go! you want him to feel comfortable with the ball in his hands on crucial plays, you want him to be clutch! He has poor leadership as well and I think he lacks that Alpha-Male personality, I'm not to sure if he commands attention when he walks into the lockeroom, he seems timid to me.

Back
Top Bottom