whats the best situation??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

whats the best situation???

stoody24 said:
i think the best situation is my mock in my signature!!

any thoughts???
"We've got a pretty good idea of what we're looking for," Saban said
It's in good hands. I relax whenever I see a quote from this guy.

stoody24 said:
not bad at all but you need mcpherson in there somewhere!!!!!!

i still like mine but everyone has opinions and different tastes
I completely forgot about a QB until after I posted it. I still dont know where I would grab one at at. I do like Mcpherson.

stoody24 said:
very true
this is just pure fun though

Oops. Sorry, that was meant for another forum where a guy said he was getting weary of draft talk and just wanted to be told some good news. My bad.

Pool at 18, and McPhearson at 70 are big reaches in my opinion. Some places have Pool as the the third rated safety, and McPhearson has way to many questions for a 3rd round pick (but thats just my opinion)

J Tes said:
If S.F. does end up taking Alex Smith (which appears to be the case) I think Miami's only trading partner is Minnesota. It doesnt appear that anyone wants to move up for Rodgers, so our hope is that teams (Minnesota) wants to move ahead of Cleveland to take Edwards. Only problem is that the Vikings don't seem willing to trade both firsts. If they are unwilling to do so they will have to pony up #7 , there second and third rounders, and probably a future 1st or 2nd rounder. I think its in Miami's best interest to put the word out there they are seriously considering taking Edwards at #2.

I WOULDNT TRADE ANYWAY I WOULD JUST STAY PUT AT THE 2ND PICK AND TAKE BRYLAN EDWARDS HE IS THE BEST PICK COMING OUT OF THE DRAFT AND RICKY COMING BACK WE COULD PICK UP A RB LATER ON BUT I WOULD STAY AT 2 AND GET THE BEST PLAYER IN THE DRAFT:evil: ;)

beejay05 said:
He it goes:
Trade with Minnesota for both their picks.
Trade Surtain to Arizona or KC. I am going to use KC because I think Vermeil will lean on the GM to get him.

#7 C.Williams (RB): He might have been Sabans guy from the beginning
#18 Brodney Pool (FS): Best Saftey in draft with Davis likely projected as a OLB
#46 Matt Roth (DE): If he is gone I say Tuck from Notre Dame will be there and is simular
#70 C. Henry (WR): Potential Potential Potential Built like Plaxico
4th A. Hawthorne or L. Castillo (DT): Which ever slides to there because of their issues
5th T. Daniels (CB) LSU: We need a corner and he is from Saban system and is pretty fast.
7th C. Myers O-line Hometown guy, from UM. Has started at every position in the line at one point in his career. cant go wrong with a 3 year starter from UM in the 7th.

That is a beautiful mock you have there..... nice job!!

Back
Top Bottom