What's The Deal Admin? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's The Deal Admin?

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I dont post here much but almost every time I do I end up getting an infraction. Why is the admin so damn sensitive? You cant say ish around here without getting an infraction.

Yesterday I asked someone if they were retarted because he told me running the ball on 2nd and 1 is loser football. Not only did I get an infraction, but the admin totally changed my post. How is that infraction worthy? Why was my post changed? I see way worse posts on this website and a majority of them dont get changed.

Is this a good ol boy group here or something? If you ain't in, your out type a deal?

Does anyone else have the same issue?

Oh and admin, if you get offended by this, it's a serious question, not an attack. I just want to make sure your feelings dont get hurt.

Thanks

I dont post here much but almost every time I do I end up getting an infraction. Why is the admin so damn sensitive? You cant say ish around here without getting an infraction.

Yesterday I asked someone if they were retarted because he told me running the ball on 2nd and 1 is loser football. Not only did I get an infraction, but the admin totally changed my post. How is that infraction worthy? Why was my post changed? I see way worse posts on this website and a majority of them dont get changed.

Is this a good ol boy group here or something? If you ain't in, your out type a deal?

Does anyone else have the same issue?

Oh and admin, if you get offended by this, it's a serious question, not an attack. I just want to make sure your feelings dont get hurt.

Thanks
What’s wrong with sensitive?

I guess no use in replying since he gone. was going to comment though that ive had a particular admin call for him and his cronies to attack to me and reported it and no one cared. but just stick by TOS and keep my mouth shut now (not that its ever been an issue with me personally attacking anyone, or egging on attack, ala above). why im even hesitant to go into vip chat forum when I see certain people in there :out:

Back
Top Bottom