what's the deal with Chambers ankle? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what's the deal with Chambers ankle?

That's the question of the year right now.

We don't know...and all Oronde told me was, that they weren't overly concerned with it.

AAARRRRRRG...he had better be 100%.

Originally posted by dolfan87
That's the question of the year right now.

We don't know...and all Oronde told me was, that they weren't overly concerned with it.

I read that quote in your interview, and my fist thought was the phrase"overly concerned" which to me meant concerned.
But its anyones guess. There is something Im 100% certain of, they will not allow him on the field(practice or otherwise) unless hes 110%.

BB

burghPhinFan............

Originally posted by burghPhinFan
does anyone know if he's gonna be 100% by next season? I thought he would be healed up by now!

I can almost assure you that Wanny and the coaching staff are making absolutely sure that Chris is 100% before he even sets foot on the field. Just wait until training camp rolls around in July and I guarantee you that Chris will be participating and will be 100% healthy and ready to begin his first pro bowl push.;)

I sprainded an ankle in 10th grade in basketball summer league. It was real bad, i tore ligaments, and was on crutches for 3 1/2 weeks. The following Sept(3 months later) i was back on the ice for the varsity hockey season. The reason i share this with you, is i doubt CC's ankle is as serious as mine was, and i know i didn't have half the reources to make my ankle heal, so i think him not playing in the mini camp was more precautionary then anything else. He will be there when it counts. Also remember most players don't jump at the chance to go to the mini camps, so i doubt his motivation was very high to play.

I understand your point Dajesus, but with a new offensive system, I would think that the QB/WR's need as many reps together as they can get.

Originally posted by dolfan87
I understand your point Dajesus, but with a new offensive system, I would think that the QB/WR's need as many reps together as they can get.
especially CC who ran very few patterns last year. I am very concerned w/his ankle. A normal ankle sprain for someone in their early 20's should not take more than 6-8 weeks to heal. :(

this is my point about signing a veteran wr ,cris carter or keenan mccardell,we have good receivers but we cant afford an injury...i think mccardell has too many teams interested in him but the dolphins could try and sign him long term because he is only 32...on the other hand cris carter wants to be a dolphin and probably has 2 years left in him bacause he keeps himself in tremendous shape...

looks like this is gonna be..........

another "wait till the season starts" type of year. have to wait to see who can take the field!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom