What's the deal with everybody? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's the deal with everybody?

bigguy1381

Starter
Reaction score
Why does everybody think this games gonna be easy? The Chargers have not won at home yet this season so they are gonna be playing there asses off this Monday night. Some people are saying this game is gonna be like a practice and that's BS. They have one of the best RBs in the league and a WR that's an absolute FREAK. All I can say is I hope we win.

Originally posted by bigguy1381
Why does everybody think this games gonna be easy? The Chargers have not won at home yet this season so they are gonna be playing there asses off this Monday night. Some people are saying this game is gonna be like a practice and that's BS. They have one of the best RBs in the league and a WR that's an absolute FREAK. All I can say is I hope we win.

what happened week 1? exactly... this team is even better and is no joke. we have to go all the way across the united states and thats a bitch...

i'm a lot more optimistic then i hope we win though..

I agree that the Griese thing is getting people really excited. And as a result, some do seem to think we'll roll.

But that is a small minority. Far from "everybody".

Originally posted by Muck
I agree that the Griese thing is getting people really excited. And as a result, some do seem to think we'll roll.

Exactly, people are hyped. When you get hyped, your emotions lead your expectations of the team to be high.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Exactly, people are hyped. When you get hyped, your emotions lead your expectations of the team to be high.

You are correct sir.
That is why I'm going to temper my hyperness with lots of alcohol this Monday night.:happydrin

it's true. they will bring their best warfare. but every team does that to us. i'm not allowing the chance that we could blow this game occur to me. thats for the dudes who suit up. just win baby.

Back
Top Bottom