What's the hold up? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's the hold up?

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If Boston is such a sure thing and will make the Fins O the best in the league (like some people imply) why don't the fins just pay the guy? Why are reports saying that the contract is full of incentives and that his agent doesn't like Miami's offer and neither do the Chargers. :confused:

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
If Boston is such a sure thing and will make the Fins O the best in the league (like some people imply) why don't the fins just pay the guy? Why are reports saying that the contract is full of incentives and that his agent doesn't like Miami's offer and neither do the Chargers. :confused:
I'm sorry...I thought the season started in SEPT?????/....these Bills fans are just so impatient....I don't care if it gets done right before the 1st game of the season...as long as it gets done..and if the contract is full of incentives...then the FO is doing exactly the right thing....as for the best offense...like you said....some might imply that...not most...would you agree that it would be an upgrade?

Originally posted by gottahavefootba
Did the Bills sign anyone yet?
Na, the bills didn't call anyone this off season . There are no scheduled visits. I doubt we're even participating in this years draft. This is not about the bills however.

Answer the question. Why doesn't the fins just pay the "top 5 or 10" wr the money?

Cause our FO isnt dumb thats why, they know his baggage. They are not going to be left holding the bag if Boston decides he wants to Mr America instead of Mr Football.

It is really sad that your team is so bad that you have to go to other teams boards and smack about what they are doing. Buffalo..had sad.
:monkeyr: :billsbite

Originally posted by gottahavefootba
Did the Bills sign anyone yet?
Way to shy off the topic Sally. This thread is about the Dolphins and the so-called impending Boston signing. I honestly thought he was a Dolphin already, so what is the hold-up?

Originally posted by Ava Save-a-Lot
:D
You obviously know a lot about gay stuff but this is a question about the fins FO . Please keep your gay knowledge in a gay website thank you.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Way to shy off the topic Sally. This thread is about the Dolphins and the so-called impending Boston signing. I honestly thought he was a Dolphin already, so what is the hold-up?

Forgive the Buffablow fan, for he knows not the stupidity of his posts........

Come on...you know the answer

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
Na, the bills didn't call anyone this off season . There are no scheduled visits. I doubt we're even participating in this years draft. This is not about the bills however.

Answer the question. Why doesn't the fins just pay the "top 5 or 10" wr the money?
Why do you ask questions that you already know the answer to?...Boston as talented as he is...is a risk....so the team does have to protect themselves...noone is saying that Boston is not a headache in the making....so that is EXACTLY why the team is being careful of the contract....but don't you think it is something to take a chance on?....and answer my question...would getting Boston be an upgrade for this team????....Now I am asking a question I already know the answer to.

:) :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom