What's the Jet's motivation to play?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's the Jet's motivation to play??

Bling

tehMick PWNS my life
Reaction score
They can kiss their sorry asses good-bye. If Miami doesn't get the last playoff spot, Baltimore is red hot, and will scoop it up. Why do the Jets continue to play? I figured they wanted a first round pick? Maybe they can do better than the bust pick of Robertson this time.:confused:

Originally posted by blingbling2334
They can kiss their sorry asses good-bye. If Miami doesn't get the last playoff spot, Baltimore is red hot, and will scoop it up. Why do the Jets continue to play? I figured they wanted a first round pick? Maybe they can do better than the bust pick of Robertson this time.:confused:
what a stupid question...why did they bother to play last year?...they were 2-5, 3 games out of the division...more so, they were 2 games out of the division, with 2 games left last year. The #1 Seeded Dolphins(9-5), had 2 extremely winnable games left, while the Jets had a road game at New England, a team that beat them 44-7 earlier that year, and a home game against 12-3 Green Bay....yeah, those stupid Jets should just give up, like last year:rolleyes:

Re: Re: What's the Jet's motivation to play??

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
what a stupid question...why did they bother to play last year?...they were 2-5, 3 games out of the division...more so, they were 2 games out of the division, with 2 games left last year. The #1 Seeded Dolphins(9-5), had 2 extremely winnable games left, while the Jets had a road game at New England, a team that beat them 44-7 earlier that year, and a home game against 12-3 Green Bay....yeah, those stupid Jets should just give up, like last year:rolleyes:

Obviously you didn't get the sarcasm, moron.

The Jets have the AFC East right where they want them and don't know what to make of it.

Jets will be the 2003 AFC Champions!

Originally posted by 2002 AFC Champs
The Jets have the AFC East right where they want them and don't know what to make of it.

Jets will be the 2003 AFC Champions!

Why is New York totally blind to the fact that...
THE JETS OWN THE BA*****T???

At 5-8...the Jets may as well "Just end the season." Sorry to say, but start thinking about the off-season. That makes 2 of us as well.

Back
Top Bottom