What's the latest on Surtain? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's the latest on Surtain?

Rebar71

OOPS - I did it again!
Reaction score
We'll really need him against the Patriots.

Maybe there will not be a need to blitz more with Pat back in the line-up.

When both Surtain and Madison are healthy it usually gives the DL that key extra second to get pressure on the QB.

It's amazing how one key player can make such a differnce in the overall defensive scheme.

yeah I suppose your right, I was more in line of thinking that since we will have that extra second with both Madison and Surtain back there we could probably afford to send a safety or lb up to help put pressure on Brady, he seems to get rattled when someone is in his face and could possibly throw some picks. But I see your point as well

the coaches even said they were keeping a safety back to help fletcher out...... i am NOT bashing fletcher and i hope the kid keeps improving cause we will need him this winter but surtain in my opinion is on of the most all around corner in the nfl.

simply marvelous....... It would not have been the same game with surtain against the chiefs......

i would love to see a rematch with the phins staying committed to the run for 4 quarters with ricky and patrick covering Gonzo all game.

maybe i am phin predjudice, but i think patrick can cover incredibly well.........

he was the difference against the colts but got injured on that very play

Back
Top Bottom