• Basketball

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Others

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
UFC!

Nothing better than that "BIG FIGHT" feel before a huge UFC contest

Hockey in person.

And you have Football and NFL in there. Unless you mean soccer.

If I'm watching on T.V. it has to be the NFL. I love the NFL like no other sport.

That being said, going to an NHL game and being in the building can not be beat. The size and speed of the players, the flow of the game and the physical play can not be properly seen on television.

Hockey is the best sport live. Watching it on TV is not the same.

NFL/NBA > NCAA Football > NCAA Basketball > MLB

I don't watch anything else..

EDIT: Oh yeah, World Cup Soccer

Tough call ...

It tends to depend on what time of the year it is with me.

I live for different sports at different times.

In the fall it's basically NFL (Dolphins) and College football (WVU) ... but the NHL (Penguins) begins to creep into the picture in October.

After football season, hockey dominates, as it should, with college hoops (WVU) and the NBA (Spurs) taking a back seat until March Madness and the NBA Playoffs begin ... then they begin to ascend higher into my line of thought.

As for MLB ... well, I'm still fed up with how the league is run. No parity at all because there is no salary cap. Teams like the Yankees, Red Sox ... etc. simply buy up whatever talent there is and the smaller markets just can't compete. The Luxury Tax is a complete joke. I would MUCH rather watch the Little League or College World Series than anything MLB has to offer.

NASCAR - never really got into it. Although I've heard that the TV experience is nothing, you have to be there. Apparantly even more so than with hockey. :confused2

Soccer - :lol:

Boxing/UFC - sure, who doesn't like watching two guys beat the crap outta' one another?

Golf/Tennis - puts me to sleep.

the NFL and MLB are the slowest games out there....what makes them so exciting?

Back
Top Bottom