What's the Problem | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's the Problem

17-0

Practice Squad
Reaction score
:fire: What good is having the # 2 draft pick, and then drafting the # 1 rated RB if he's not going to be ready with the rest of the team. At this point it doesn't matter if his agent is holdong out for some record breaking contract, or if the Dolphins are trying to low ball him. The team and Ronnie are the one paying the price. Preseason and Training Camp is a time when the new players on the team are suposed to build bond and gel with their new team. Brown is 700 miles away from training camp reading a playbook and working out in a gym by himself, instead of building a traing with his team. how much more time is it going to take before Brown joins training camp, and this nonsence is behind us.:fire:

When the Dolphins do the right thing and give him a 15% raise over what Robert Gallery got last year.

Ronnie shouldn't take less than market value just because some think he should be willing to sign a bargain basement contract. I don't know why the Dolphins are hesitating at this point. They are going to have to give him at least $20.5 million to get him in camp. $19 million isn't going to do it, and if I were in Ronnie's shoes, I wouldn't sign for $19 million when everyone else is getting 15% raises over what those drafted in the same slot got last year.

you wouldn't take 19 mil KB21? yeah right :D

well i dont think a rookie should make more money than a 15 yr vet. i do feel his agent is putting the fins in bad spot. i dont blame ronnie but his agent is making it harder for ronnie to get acclimated in the heat, and other things rookies are to expereince. this has gone on for too long and he should take 19 million and run with it.

Back
Top Bottom