What's the scoop on TT? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's the scoop on TT?

be patient bro...a mod will get to this as soon as they have the time :wink: :wink: :wink:

Recently, TT graduated from college. As you may know along with that comes finding a job. Well he got a new job and no longer has time to be a part of Finheaven. The staff wishes him the best in his career.

that stinks...i hope he still post time from time...and i wish him the best!

byroan said:
Recently, TT graduated from college. As you may know along with that comes finding a job. Well he got a new job and no longer has time to be a part of Finheaven. The staff wishes him the best in his career.

Hmmm....

Something sounds fishy about that.

Sounds like a company line to me. You sure he "quit?"

Yo... What happened to Nublar? When? And Why?

Damn, I wonder if when the mods banned nublar they figured they would have to answer that question 50 000 times...

Nubs put a link in his vault to his other site and then he disappeared. Pretty sure that had something to do with it. Nice guy, his vault's still at his other site, I guess. Not sure why the mods just won't say what hapened he obviously had a lot of riends here and they call people out in threads all the time. Oh well, none of my business, I feel bad for the fella though. IMHO he put alot of time into building this site to make it what it is.

Don't question the superiors, or you could dissapear :eek:

:lol: :jk:

DolphinDevil28 said:
Hmmm....

There is nothing fishy about that, Your living an over paranoid state of mind. Feel free to send TT a PM or IM him if you have his AIM. im sure when he comes around he will let you know.

This was HIS choice.

I'm pretty sure that TT knows and remembers how to contact me off of this board. If he had an ax to grind about something, I'm sure I would have heard from him. I don't think the folks around here would lie about something like this. Anybody who does should probably seek out another place to spend their time for their own sanity if for no other reason.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Hmmm....

He's a personal friend of mine.

It's not the first time a staff member has had to step away suddenly. It's actually quite common. We're all regular people with regular lives. We have lives and deaths, jobs and illnesses, trials and tribulations.

Back
Top Bottom