Whats this mean for Mcmichael | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats this mean for Mcmichael

This in an idiotic trend. I mean Mcmike is a very good player, and we sign a NFL Europe TE and that´s supposed to mean something regarding Mcmike. Give a break

ha, first off, it wouldn't hurt for us to try and find another half-way decent TE for backing up McMicheal. I remember when we had Jed Weaver we used to use a lot of double TE formations, it was pretty effective i might add. But since we lost him, Donald Lee hasn't had quite the same effect.

Don't think it means much to McMike...

But I think Lee better keep his eye on the ball, and his head in the game.

Rader is just some TE signed from NFL Europe who will not make the team and his best chance is making Practice Squad and I even doubt he'll make that. If anything happens to McMike it isn't going to have anything to do with a guy named Rader for whatever, just camp fodder that will shortly be forgotten... possibly by sunset tonight.

FinFan013 said:
Us sigining a TE :confused:

It means Randy is cut, out of a job, thrown in the garbage. No other teams would want him so he better hope McD's is willing to hire him

:D

What does Radar's signing have to do with McMike???? Nothing. What it has to do with is Ben Moa rupturing an Achilles and being out for the season. Radar is the replacement.

If we carry three TE's plus Perry then all the undrafted/street free agent TE's have a chance to be the last guy. With his size he has a chance to be the one!

Back
Top Bottom