What's up FinFans??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's up FinFans???

Sal Lisitano

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Well, my first post was concerning Dixon...thanks for the responses. Is R. Webb still available? I believe no one signed him yet.

Well, I'm a diehard FinFan from Connecticut. Its tough showing your true colors up here in New England. I'm still sick to my stomach about the Patsies winning the Superbowl in the 2001 season (January 2002). God that sucked. Another thing that's got me worried is the Patsies this year...they look strong and I feel that they will be our toughest opponent this year in our division.

I usually post and read messages in the dol-fan forum on the Dolphins official website. My user-id on that site is Truedolfan I heard about this site and decided to join.

I'm excited about this season...but I'm still worried about our O-Line depth even though it may be to early to worry. I will finally be attending a Fins home game this season. Colts @ Fins 11/2/03...I can't wait to enjoy myself that weekend. I've heard that its more fun watching a home game that an away game!!!

GO FINS!!!

Welcome to Finheaven SAL!!!!!! I just posted in an earlier thread about how I think that the Pats might be our biggest challenge this year instead of the Bills which I thought a few months ago.

Why all of this interest in Webb? If he hasn't been signed by anybody, that may tell you something.

Richmond Webb weighs 360 lbs right now.

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Well, I'm a diehard FinFan from Connecticut.
:welcome: a-board Sal.

I am from Stamford, CT :D

you can remove all those other bookmark and make this site your homepage since there is no betta place out there to talk Phins :cool:

happy posting

:welcome:

I left that piece of sh*t board months ago in search of something better. You're gonna love it here.

BTW..Do you remember a thread about how sh*tty that website is by a guy with username 1972-dolphins.

That's me. :lol:

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Well, my first post was concerning Dixon...thanks for the responses. Is R. Webb still available? I believe no one signed him yet.

Well, I'm a diehard FinFan from Connecticut. Its tough showing your true colors up here in New England. I'm still sick to my stomach about the Patsies winning the Superbowl in the 2001 season (January 2002). God that sucked. Another thing that's got me worried is the Patsies this year...they look strong and I feel that they will be our toughest opponent this year in our division.

I usually post and read messages in the dol-fan forum on the Dolphins official website. My user-id on that site is Truedolfan I heard about this site and decided to join.

I'm excited about this season...but I'm still worried about our O-Line depth even though it may be to early to worry. I will finally be attending a Fins home game this season. Colts @ Fins 11/2/03...I can't wait to enjoy myself that weekend. I've heard that its more fun watching a home game that an away game!!!

GO FINS!!!

by any chance do you remember me on that website sal?..probably not, i was there for less than a month...it sucked balls

Welcome to FinHeaven Sal!

Glad to have you aboard! I'm sure you'll find this to be the best DolFan site on the web! Feel free to take advantage of everything we have to offer. If you should have any questions, comments or suggestions, don't hesitate to contact either AJ or myself, or any of our mods/mentors...we're always happy to help in any way we can!

Look forward to your continued participation... Go Fins!

Jon

Back
Top Bottom