What's up Ricky? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's up Ricky?

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
Is not having Ruddy and Dxion affecting him...or what? He has less than 10 yards this half.

Maybe for once it is not somebody else's fault. Maybe it is actually his for once.

Maybe the Giants' defense is playing tough. Whose fault is that? :rolleyes:

Yes and so was the Raiders last year and Ricky still got something on them.

Oh really and how is that.

our offensive line and the giants ability to stop the run

i for one take the fact that we won substantially without leaning on ricky all game as a breath of fresh air

we are not a one dimentional offense

Defense won the game.

yes.....but we put up 23 points

The TEAM won the game.

That's what I'm talking about....you are so intent on blaming somebody that you can't understand that this game comes down to specific situations and match-ups. It's whether those plays are won or lost that decides the outcome of the game. Not whether player A or player B had a good game or not. Ricky had a good game when he was needed to step up....Jay played good enough to win considering the fact that he had zero time to throw for most of the day....The defense made a play when they really had to....Norv made adjustments to the pressure.....etc, etc....yet you want to blame one player, like he's the only one on the field. Have you ever considered that the people on the other side of the ball happen to play in the NFL??....Like, I said, you have no clue.

Defense won the game.

No I am not blaming him. The defense won the game. It won the game.

What I am trying to do is burst this ridiculous bubble, that you all have that says Ricky plays perfect every game so if he does not get great stats it is always someone elses fault.

Originally posted by Jaj
No I am not blaming him. The defense won the game. It won the game.

What I am trying to do is burst this ridiculous bubble, that you all have that says Ricky plays perfect every game so if he does not get great stats it is always someone elses fault.

Who the he// has that idea?....I swear you make this stuff up as you go along

Defense won the game, offense couldnt hold the rush and as a result, fiedler nearly threw two picks, its still staggering that any football player dropped those balls....

Go back to any post that mentions Ricky in the past few weeks in a negative tone.

Back
Top Bottom