What's up Ricky? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's up Ricky?

I can care less that Ricky was held down most of the game. As long as he puts up numbers in the crunch... which he did on that last 7:00 minute TD drive to ice the game. That's what Ricky brings... the ability to put you down at any point in the game.

The Giants played a hell of a defensive game. You can't take that away from them.

Originally posted by Jaj
Go back to any post that mentions Ricky in the past few weeks in a negative tone.

So you figured you'd straighten the rest of us morons out?? Let us know that Ricky isn't perfect??? Weeeelll, thank you....I would have gone through the rest of my life thinking Ricky was this perfect back if you hadn't shown me the light....

I expect that my post will be followed by many others thanking you for releasing them from their ignorance...:shakeno:

I love this board, but is this the only board that moans and groans freshly off a win???? Soak up the win peeps!

First of all I am very happy that we win. Second of all you came in to this post. You responded to me. I do stand by my point as well.

Don't try to take the words out of my mouth. You failed every time.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that feels good guys

im soakin it up. its good to know we got a TEAM here guys...

im really drunk tho, so ha.

but IMHO, f*ck us running ricky 50 times a game. i was hoping for a DT touch, but its good to know that we can get a first down in the air, when we need one.

peace
amin

Originally posted by Jaj
No I am not blaming him. The defense won the game. It won the game.

What I am trying to do is burst this ridiculous bubble, that you all have that says Ricky plays perfect every game so if he does not get great stats it is always someone elses fault.

Anyone could see the line played horrible when it came to blocking for the run today. I believe the Giants stacked the line most of the time. Their D-line just kicked our ***, but atleast we won.

Is not Ricky...Is the offensive line and Dixon can certainly help turn it around when he become healthy.

Exactly...Dixon and Ruddy need to get back ASAP...the young guns struggled blocking all day.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Exactly...Dixon and Ruddy need to get back ASAP...the young guns struggled blocking all day.

No offense PT, just curious, but, what did you observe in this game that makes you think that Ruddy or Dixon could have done any better?

Originally posted by Prime Time
Is not having Ruddy and Dxion affecting him...or what? He has less than 10 yards this half.

Not imo ..... I think that the week off and a lack of aggressiveness plagued the o-line ... But I also believe that the o-line played better as a unit in the second half ..

Marino1983

Originally posted by minus
Dixon can certainly help turn it around when he become healthy.

:spit: When will this EVER happen ??

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom