Whats Up W/ All The Comics....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats Up W/ All The Comics.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

gonick1

Starter
Reaction score
Hey whats up with all the comic-book picture's ? I thought this was a sports site. I love the Dolphins but since I've been around this BOARD 90% of what Ive heard an seen is nerdy comic pictures obnoxcious responses and worst of all bills jets and patriots garbage? whats up w/ that? I'd think there would be plenty of dweeby comic chat rooms (and stores) and equally as many individual team sites why do ya wanna clutter up a good thing? and then hide behind annanimity? -STU

gonick1 said:
Hey whats up with all the comic-book picture's ? I thought this was a sports site. I love the Dolphins but since I've been around this BOARD 90% of what Ive heard an seen is nerdy comic pictures obnoxcious responses and worst of all bills jets and patriots garbage? whats up w/ that? I'd think there would be plenty of dweeby comic chat rooms (and stores) and equally as many individual team sites why do ya wanna clutter up a good thing? and then hide behind annanimity? -STU
everyone is has the write to use what ever pics they want as their avatar or sig.... if we all had dolphins ones it would be pretty boring. I am not a comic fan but you shouldn't say comic books are dweeby. That is just your opinion. Maybe something you like isn't cool to others.

gonick1 said:
WTF are you spewing dude??

this "comic book nerd" welcomes you to meet him at a phins game to see just how dweeby he can be with a baseball bat

gonick1 said:

How can you knock people for being anonymous when you're not using your real name or photo?? And why should avatar's be limited to sports??

As for cluttered obnoxious responses, they are frowned upon here.

Slappy8800 said:
this "comic book nerd" welcomes you to meet him at a phins game to see just how dweeby he can be with a baseball bat

Was that really necessary?? :rolleyes:

Off Topic: if you're going to talk tough about yourself.......you shouldn't brag about needing a weapon to defend yourself.

Finally, bats aren't permitted in Dolphins Stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom