Whats up w/ JR Tolver? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats up w/ JR Tolver?

MelbournePhin

Active Roster
Reaction score
A lot of people on various message boards used to be high on this kid. What has happened to him? Is he stil a part of the team?

I like him

MelbournePhin said:
A lot of people on various message boards used to be high on this kid. What has happened to him? Is he stil a part of the team?
This kid can make plays i watched him in the preseason last year he was awesome i dont even think he droped a pass. it would be nice to see him compete for the 4th spot at wr. I wish theyd give him a chance.

Hes gunna be hott:fire: but who knows:confused:

MelbournePhin said:

He actually had a pretty good day today Melbourne, he caught a nice deep ball from Feeley and had a couple nice slant route receptions as well. I felt he and Simmons shined today moreso than they had all offseason. He's still not quite on Chambers Boston or Thompson's level...but Snoop really struggled today with a case of the dropsies, so he might be close to him, but for now he's still not a legitimate threat for the 3rd WR position, I'd rate Thompson Snoop and Simmons above him.

Finsflurry said:
He actually had a pretty good day today Melbourne, he caught a nice deep ball from Feeley and had a couple nice slant route receptions as well. I felt he and Simmons shined today moreso than they had all offseason. He's still not quite on Chambers Boston or Thompson's level...but Snoop really struggled today with a case of the dropsies, so he might be close to him, but for now he's still not a legitimate threat for the 3rd WR position, I'd rate Thompson Snoop and Simmons above him.

thnx 4 the info

not me im not really that big of a simmons fan dont get me wrong he is a nice specialst i like him for that. im not really seeing him in a WR role.now snoop i like when i hear about him i rember that sweet catch he had for the chiefs his rookie year that was a TD. So yea i agree 4th Wr Tolver and Snoop. Man i wish Thompson would play like he did the year before he came to the finz. he was great he looked like Terell Owens out there his body size reminds me of him. ok thats my view Later

Does Kendall Newson have a shot at making the team? I still can't believe Wanny gave him that much playing time right after moving him up from the practice squad. He made just about every mistake possible. I would like to see Tompson, Tolver, Simmons and Wilkins make the team as reserves.

thats what I would say. Newson is probly the odd man out.

Nice to see somebody else from the melbourne area on here, btw...

yep, good ole melbourne! im out. peace

Back
Top Bottom